1. Offers and orders
- Any price quoted is subject to revision after fifteen days. The period of time until completion is given by way of indication and in good faith. This period commences on the working day following receipt of the document to which the work relates.
- If the customer cancels performance of an order, it will be invoiced at the stage where it was stopped. Architekst reserves the right to suspend performance of an order.
- The customer is considered to be the holder of any relevant rights relating to any order he may place for the performance of work or its reproduction. Architekst cannot be held responsible for failure to comply with this clause.
- Price quotations are estimates based on the original document.
2. Liability - ownership
- Late deliveries may not be refused by the customer, and do not give any right to compensation or price reduction.
- If the performance of an order within a shorter deadline than originally planned involves additional expenses, these will be charged to the customer.
- In the absence of a signed order form, the supplier may not be held liable for any errors of interpretation resulting the customer's failure to provide written information.
- Work remains our property until the invoice and any supplementary charges have been paid in full.
- Architekst’s liability with regard to any damages incurred by the customer because of errors or inaccuracies in the translation is confined to the work of translation itself. No compensation may be claimed for incidental damages, printing or binding costs, or any other costs associated with use of the translation.
Any complaint must reach us by registered letter within eight days of receipt of the work. The absence of any complaint implies the customer’s unconditional and unreserved acceptance of the work delivered.
Defects in parts of the work delivered do not entitle the customer to reject the work as a whole.
4. Terms of payment
All invoices are payable within 30 days, unless expressly agreed to the contrary in writing. Failure to make payment automatically gives rise to late payment interest of 15%, without notification being required. Compensation will automatically become due at a rate of 15% of the sum invoiced without notification being required, with a minimum sum of EUR 75.
In the event of litigation, the courts of Oudenaarde are the sole competent courts. Belgian law is applicable.