2019 Architekst Scholarship Program
At Architekst we pride ourselves of having an unparalleled service, one that is not only effective, but also personal, flexible, reliable and dedicated to our clients' success.
With a track record spanning nearly 20 years our translation services are trusted by clients across continents and from all business areas including medicine, television and film, market research, banking, law and technology, to name but a few.
It is testament to the superior quality of our service that many of our clients have recommended us to their business associates.
Every year Architekst awards one student a scholarship worth $1,000. The scholarship will be awarded to a deserving candidate who demonstrates a high skill in article writing.
Architekst is currently offering this scholarship to students who are currently studying at or have been accepted to an accredited college or university.
The deadline is August 31st 2019. The winner will be announced by September 30th 2019. [Due to the high number of applications the winner will not be announced before the end of October.]
How to Apply
- Write an essay in English of 1000+ words on the following topic: "How technology is changing the translation industry".
- You must publish the post online publicly. This can be a student blog on your university website, or a blog platform like wordpress.com or similar.
- Include at least 3 links citing authoritative sources on translation technology, including 1 link to Architekst.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- College or university attended or planning to attend
- URL of blog post submission
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.